Where: Fractal House, 246 High St., Medford, MA
When: Saturday, June 13 at 7:00 PM - doors open at 6:30
We'll be playing a house concert at Fractal House in Medford, showcasing our new Iron & Rust material along with some of our old favorites. We'd love to see you there!
Details from the house owner:
- If you know you will be attending, positive RSVPs are appreciated, so we can be sure to set up enough chairs. (You can RSVP on Facebook, or email [email protected] and we'll pass along the RSVP.)
- The address is 246 High St, Medford, MA. However, the house is on a shared driveway, so you can't see the house number from High Street. Look for the shared driveway opposite Essex St.
- Note to the mobility impaired: There are three steps up to the front door of the house.
- Allergy-sufferers rejoice: the house has no pets.
- Children are welcome, but the house is not childproofed.
- The 94 and 95 buses stop in front of the house. Other bus options include 96 (if you are willing to walk about 10 minutes),134 and 326.
- Parking is available. We can fit 6 cars in the driveway, if some are blocked in. Parking on High street is not recommended, but is allowed nearby on Essex St, Daly Rd, and W Schoolhouse Rd.